Friday 26 November 2010

Checking Something Out

Do apologise I was planning on going to bed… but suddenly thought of maybe using Windows explorer instead of Firefox… See how that goes… and found quite a few lil tricks to it!! I am currently blogging from something called Windows Live Writer!! VERY NIFTY!!!

I can flick back n forth to see how it looks in a preview page… and it is very smooth from one to other.. no loading n such!! Writing on it seems nice as well… no lagging or jumping… Which is a plus for me!! Can do all the same things as on Blogger… but it is intergrated into your explorer! COOL!! hee hee

So nwo fro bed… my head hurts but think that is cos of being on the laptop too long and not drinking enough fluid… and cos of my head needs the rest lol… but wheneva i find a new toy to play with or find something interesting… i always seem to find it when i have to go bed!! never when i have soo much time to do what i want… ooohhh nooo!! NEVER!!!

 

Right… bed!! GOING NOW… Night all lol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment