Friday 26 November 2010

Busy Day

Goodness it has been a busy day today!! Won't get into too much detail but I have been in and out of the house doing this and that... Right now busy chatting and earning for it... the link is on my previous blog below here... hee hee And do not want to get off it!! but i know that with work being soon and having to need sleep... i kinda have to get off the laptop... Do i really!??

I seem to get into such a typo when on there for a while... chatting away and enjoying myself I end up typing too fast for myself... and make daft mistaks... which is fine really as u dnt get deducted for them but earn for lines u produce... 3line max at any one post and providing u read rules... u can have soo much fun!! making money and making friends!! hee hee


Right... finally go off now. Has taken me half hr to write the top part of this blog!! WOW!!! i usually have written 3times as much in that time... So back to my day!!

It has been fun really... no hiccups, even when was upset about something at work... soon forgot it and was smiling n dancing around the place in a happy mood! hee hee!! Now the end of the day is really past but I haven't gone to bed yet to say it has ended... Really do hope to hear from them as soon as possible... maybe 2moz afternoon?? Or better yet as soon as they find out something for me!??
Had a friend send me a msg trying to catch me online... but as usual im working... :-( So sent me addy and added them to msn... so will try and catch them there instead... i dnt use fb much... check for notes etc... see anything take my fancy... comment or 2... but nothing much else realy... quite tired of how bsuy it is... hee hee which is odd really as Twitter isnt to quiet either... Though the pages are less packed than FB, can have over 300 tweets scrolling by and still it seems quiet compared to FB.. ADs? Games? Groups? Suggestions? u name it... it makes the space soo busy!!

Soo glad this does Auto Saving... Firefox is doing my head in!!! crashing STILL soo gota get it seen to... not having this anymore... And dnt fancy having go bk to factory settings... took me forever to get it to how i love it!! :-( no fair if i do have to!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment