Sunday 12 December 2010

Sunday Girls

Do hate it… Im doing it again!!

I want to write but have no idea what to put! Open-mouthed smileSo right now have been bit bored…. and feeling little lost! lol

what are everyone up to this week then…? Not too long now till Christmas!

Had something very strange happen today… I was cooking dinner fro when fella got home to hear a knock at the front door… 2Who would be knocking on Sunday!??” I went to the door to find the Post Man stood on the doorstep and handed me a package! so now they are running on Sundays to get the Christmas post sorted.

Currently am sorting out Meebo chat room… Thinking of letting people join in the chat room… What do you think…? Now iv added the widget to me browser i can chat to people when they join the chat room… Easy!

Will post the little chat room on here for all to leave me a message xx

2 comments:

  1. Wish someone would tell my postman they're doing Sundays - it's taking weeks to get stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee well i think around here it is to compete with other delivery places... and dnt want to get clogged up with post bk at the depot... Was a nice suprise really! shame the parcel was something i ordered for fella!! lol xx

    ReplyDelete