Saturday 4 December 2010

Keeping Busy Today…

Good Evening girls!!!

I have been busy today and having fun too!! LOL Which is strange fro me really as don;t get in this kind of mood too often.. But it feels normal now and so loving it !

So what have I been up to…?

I’ve been clearing my room out… Yes I know, it was an absolute tip! And just got the courage and determination to gut it out! hee heee!! And so most of it is done now adn having a rest… Think Archers is in order tho!!

brb-1

Right… Sorry took me 15mins to get bk just for a drink!! I forgot I was doing my famous Strawberry Jelly with strawberries in… So had to make that and put in fridge fro 2moz lunchtime. As well as wash up afterwards and make drink n get something hot but savoury to eat! So Chilli Heatwave Doritios and Archers n Lamonade are all with me! lol Now im gona be off for now… would love to chat but I’m talking to myself!! hee hee So maybe comment n we can chat more xx

No comments:

Post a Comment