Sunday 19 September 2010

Good Morning Sunday!!!!

Well I am up very early for a Sunday morning!!! :-(

It could be worse!!! I could have been up all night and not slept yet! I've done THAT before!!!

So let's get onto our website!! I have got my calling cards sorted now and need to start to go places to drop them off places. Loo's, phone boxes.... if people still USE them!! LOL
Hunny Central is progressing well as reguards the website updates... I am still working on the FAQ at the moment... being slow progress but getting there... If you have any ideas... have a look at the page and maybe let me know of a Q you think people might want answering.... And maybe it can be posted.

My friend Minxie is doing very well with her Fan Site... Being as it is aimed at her male fans where Hunny Central is aimed at female friends, companions or more... she will get more people on her website... She shows some very NICE pics!!! LOL

If you want to check her out, join up and join in!!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment